Ensure your equipment is always up-to-date with manufacturer specifications and application requirements.
We have extensive experience providing operating system (OS) support services in multi-vendor environments. We offer end-to-end support services portfolios to meet your requirements. Skilled technicians deliver OS support around-the-clock from our US Based OS Support Service Desk.
First Call OS support is immediately provided by Level 3 technicians. This team utilizes current tools and processes to provide state-of-the-art OS support. By establishing a secure conduit to the customer’s network, we can rapidly begin diagnosing problems or identifying potential problems as they manifest themselves.
The OS support functions follow ISO9000 processes and ITIL-based service support processes that include:
- Incident Management – the process of responding to events or disruptions as quickly as possible to minimize the adverse impact on business operations.
- Problem Management – The process of identifying the root cause of problems and developing a solution that will prevent the problem from recurring and becoming the underlying cause of one or more incidents.
We understand that in today’s environment our customers support a multitude of various applications. In most cases, there is a concentration of specific production systems complimented by various support systems. We provide patch services for a variety of OS environments. Upon engagement, we provide highly experienced individuals capable of understanding the effect of patches across multiple systems and OS environments.
Our help desk services support the following environments:
- SUN SOLARIS, Open Solaris
- LINIX – REDHAT, SUSE, MANDIVA
- Microsoft Windows 2000+ Server, 2003+ Server, 2005+ Server, 2008+ Server
- Utilize software intelligence to gather applicable patches
- Apply multi-tier knowledge base to determine patch validity
- Frequency/schedule of patching determined by us based upon release schedules of the vendor
- We can perform the entire patch process or simply stage patches for local administrators to apply at the appropriate times
- Where available, we will stage patches for testing prior to implementation
- Scheduling to accommodate your schedules and planned change windows
- Provide documented process to you (through email and multiple designations)